Quad insurance

Are you looking for a thrill? Do you want to take an adventure on a quad, buggy or ssv?

When wanting to drive one of these types of vehicles, third party car insurance is the lowest type of cover required by the law. The third party insurance will pay for damages and injuries caused to other people and their property

Secure your travel arrangements and take an insurance that can cover the vehicle for any damages and also the driver in case of any injuries.

Our consultants will guide you in your choice of cover for your passion and your vehicle whatever you choose to do with it.

Create | Modify | Sales department
These insurance offers are distributed by GROUPE CERTIS an insurance broker company registered ORIAS number 14005769. The guarantees and conditions may vary depending on the different insurance providers.